Limb Reconstruction Centre in partnership with MQ health have recently started providing care for patients at the WiSE Fracture Clinic.
The WiSE Fracture Clinic provides an all inclusive facility for patients with fractures and/or musculoskeletal injury. Together, we hope to not only manage acute conditions but improve the flow of patients between Specialists and allied health professionals. In doing so, we have the potential to deliver seamless, patient-centered care; improved service and care for a range of patients; and a much-needed pressure release on the healthcare system.
The WiSE Clinic provides immediate assessment with one of their senior emergency doctors, referral to on-site diagnostics with immediate reporting and treatment of a broad range of medical conditions and injuries. Some of which may require admission to hospital or referral to Orthopaedic specialists for ongoing management. In these instances, we work closely with the WiSE team to coordinate your care and optimise your health outcomes.
Patients that will benefit include:
- Wise Specialist Emergency Clinic patients requiring follow up
- Any patient who would have be sent to the local Emergency Department
- Any fractures, including those that may require surgical management
- Sports injuries that may require specialist opinion and management
- Musculoskeletal complaints, acute or chronic, that may benefit from rapid assessment.